Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Courtney Love on Spears

"Say what you will about me, and I'm not passing judgment, but when I had my daughter, I stayed home with her almost every night for the first year of her life."
- Courtney Love, talking about Britney Spears to TV's Access Hollywood this week

Courtney, why AREN"T you passing judgement? You were a drug addict who admitted she shot up while pregnent and even YOU were a better mother than Brittany has been this past month. When did passing judgement become a worse sin than anything else?

I wouldn't have believed it a month ago, but I wouldn't be shocked if K-Fed actually got custody if she keeps this up.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the relationship Spears/K-Fed K-Fed seems to be more grown-up and able to take care of the kids.

Oh, and this just in: Hell has just frozen over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home