Friday, April 13, 2007

Francis Gone Mild?

"Girls Gone Wild" wild man Joe Francis has stepped in it again. Francis, arrested Tuesday for contempt of court and indicted Wednesday for tax evasion, allegedly smuggled 16 prescription pills - including sleeping and anti-anxiety meds - into his Florida jail cell. Law enforcement sources tell the County Press of Bay County that Francis offered a $100 bribe to a guard for a bottle of water. Francis could face charges of possession of a controlled substance and contraband.

Well he'll be an easy prisoner to deal with, always fun to have somebody around detoxing. Just ask Ashley Olsen.

3 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I've been looking for a way to email you, but I can't find one on your blog, so I'm just posting this as a comment.

I like your blog a lot, your commentary is great. I wanted to know if you might want to link to my site, http://trashwire.com or submit anything to us. We write about pop culture and we keep a blog on our site and also on our myspace page (myspace.com/trashwire). Check us out and let me know if you're interested.

-Alexis
TRASHWIRE.COM

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I don't have a site that you could link with, but I do find your posts here and on the Superficial funny, witty, and amusing. Keep it up.

Cheers,
Kass

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Cambel said...

.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home