Monday, November 06, 2006

Doogie Howser Comes out

Neil Patrick Harris is gay – and wants to quell recent reports that he had denied it. The actor tells PEOPLE exclusively: "The public eye has always been kind to me, and until recently I have been able to live a pretty normal life. Now it seems there is speculation and interest in my private life and relationships. "So, rather than ignore those who choose to publish their opinions without actually talking to me, I am happy to dispel any rumors or misconceptions and am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest and feel most fortunate to be working with wonderful people in the business I love."

Hmm, a little different than the post below....Maybe the reverand shouldn't have given people like the doog-ster so much crap before his fall from grace.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger AxelDC said...

Why is that my first reaction to most celebrity self-outing is: I thought this guy was already out!

Long before they came out, I had already assumed that Ellen, Rosie O'Donnell, Neil Patrick Harris and Ricky Martin were gay. I didn't give enough of a damn about Lance Bass to notice.

What?? Ricky Martin is not out? Oops, my mistake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home