Thursday, January 19, 2006

From the Clay Aiken Files

The NY Post happily reports - RICKY Martin wants you to know that he can enjoy what most people regard as a deviant sexual thrill in the shower and be a humanitarian activist at the same time. The singer's children's rights charity, the Ricky Martin Foundation, has been under fire since Martin recently gave a racy interview about his sex life to Blender magazine. In it, he talked about how much he enjoyed an activity that repulses most people of every sexual orientation - and can't be discussed in a family newspaper. He went on to say, "I'm open to everything." After his statements went around the world, Martin released this statement to Univision.com: "At the time I granted the interview, never did it cross my mind that my comments would spark this absurd and sensationalist public discussion. I cannot avoid speculation about my career and life, but I cannot allow those for whom my foundation works to be affected because I am a public figure." The "Livin' La Vida Loca" crooner has had a hard time reining in his antics lately. Last month, pictures of the Speedo-clad superstar performing sweaty calisthenics on a beach with an unidentified, banana-hammocked hunk were the buzz of the blogosphere.
Hey Ricky, heres an idea, when you're trying to hide your sexuality from the world, don't go on an interview and tell the reviewer that you get off on peeing on people. It causes them to look into other aspects of your sexuality...for example like the fact that whenever you discuss your social life you never say "She" when refering to a person you could be dating,,,or peeing on,,,you refer to them as "They" or "Them" Nice try Ricky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home