Monday, June 11, 2007

Paris.....Um, I'm Like REALLY Smart

Paris Hilton called Barbara Walters collect Sunday to discuss her state of mind and her experience in prison, saying she used to act dumb but now wants to make a difference in the world. ABC News reports:

"I used to act dumb," she told Walters in the exclusive phone conversation. "That act is no longer cute. Now, I would like to make a difference. ... God has given me this new chance." Hilton confirmed to Walters just how terrible her initial three days in jail were. It might explain why she cried when she was handcuffed and transported back to jail from her Hollywood home. "I was not eating or sleeping," she said. "I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage. ... It was a horrible experience."

Gee, lets see, she never graduated high school. Has NO job, has no life experience beyond partying and getting into public fights with her friends...

She has absolutly nothing of substance about her, nothing to talk about, no experiences, etc... she could have the highest I.Q. on the planet and it wouldn't matter because she is an empty shell. There is nothing for her to talk about because other than converting Oxygen to Carbon Dioxide she hasn't done one thing in her entire life. And somehow, I'm thinking the I.Q. just isn't there so I can't WAIT to see her try and act smart. It's most likely going to be just like when Tara Reid played a scientist in that movie "Alone in the Dark" They made her smart by putting her hair in a bun and having her hold a clipboard throughout the movie. Get ready for Paris's new line of fasion foreward Clipboards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home