Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Brains...in HOLLYWOOD?!

Shia Lebeouf sounds a bit smarter than other actors his age...

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-06-05-shia-labeouf_N.htm

"I don't go to clubs, and you won't see me out partying," he says over lunch at Musso & Frank's Grill, the renowned 80-year-old restaurant in the heart of Hollywood that has served customers including Humphrey Bogart, Charlie Chaplin, Nicolas Cage and Sean Penn.
There's a reason LaBeouf likes it there.
"I want a career like those guys, not like a Lindsay Lohan," he says. "She's a talented actress but has made some scary decisions. If I'm perceived as someone like that, I'm going to be screwed trying to give a Michael Caine performance. Being seen just as a celebrity can be as bad as having your movie tank. I want to have a career that's different from some of the people of my generation."

I wonder how long it will be before, when refering to Lindsay Lohan, they will stop with that B.S. first comment of "She's talented but......" Now she isn't, she has never carried a film by herself. The Parent Trap had Dennis Quaid and Natasha Richardson, Freaky Friday was carried by Jamie Lee Curtis, and Mean Girls, was carried by....the Mean Girls, most especially Rachel McAdams. Every single one of her films in the last several years has bombed. Especially the ones she has tried to carry herself such as Just my luck. So give it a few more years and she will be refered to with the same scorn as Tara Reid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home